This is an official, online vital record request.
Please note the following:
- The fee will be paid through Permitium Payments. The charge will show on your credit card statement as 'PermVitalRecs'
The State of Texas requires that all applicants provide valid identification before their application can be processed. Click on the button below for information on the forms of identification acceptable.
- Valid ID MUST be attached to your application at the time of the request and you must be a qualified applicant.
- If ID is not attached at the time of the request, does not meet the requirements of the State of Texas, or you are not deemed a qualified applicant, your order will be denied and the $5 convenience fee will be withheld from your refund.
- If you are not an immediate family member defined by the qualified applicant information, supporting documentation is required and must be uploaded to your order.
- If requesting a Death record and the name of the city or precinct is not listed within the "Place of Death" drop-down menu, the record is not filed with this office; Please terminate your request.
STANDARD USPS SHIPPING - The current processing time for orders that select standard shipping to their current address is approximately 4 weeks.
You must enter at least one shipping address in order for us to process your request.
Please select the 'Close' button to hide this message and then select the 'Add An Address' button in order to input the shipping address for your order.